APNEA jewelry are made of brass.
Our gold plated jewelry uses a layer of 18 kt yellow gold on based brass.
- Make-up can cause blackening or smudging.
- Avoid direct contact with chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents and oils can all cause damage.
- Thoroughly dry jewelry after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Plated items can naturally fade over time depending on frequency of wear but with the proper love and care your apnea pieces will remain beautiful for years to come. You can get plated items re-plated with your local jeweler or by sending them back to us [costs apply].
- Always put jewelry on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Store your pieces away from extreme cold or heat, sunlight, moisture, hard surfaces, and other pieces of jewelry, preferably in the packaging provided to avoid any damage or scratching.